When it comes to replacing damaged or missing teeth, you will not find a more authentic solution than dental implants. And when it comes to having them placed and restored, you won’t find a more qualified Woodbury, MN dentist than Dr. Mark Wilhelm!
There are several benefits to undergoing a dental implant procedure:
- You will receive a replacement for the root of your tooth, not just the crown.
- Because of this, you will probably see reduced bone loss in your jaw.
- You might even experience some bone regrowth.
- They look as natural as your own teeth.
- They feel natural, too – you will enjoy up to 90% of your original bite force!
- With proper care, they can last your entire life.
Our office provides many types of dental implants, which means you will get what is best for your goals, your budget, and your health. And because Dr. Wilhelm is one of less than 4,000 prosthodontists in the United States, you can be sure you are getting first-class care from a certified specialist.
Call us today at 651-319-9064 to schedule a consultation.
Figuring Out The Difference Is Key To Getting The Smile You Want
In order for you to decide what is the best type of dental implants for you, you have to understand all of your options. We will help you decide from among our different services, listed below.
- Single-tooth dental implants function the most like your natural teeth. We will place a titanium root for each tooth and restore it with a dental crown that looks completely real. This is a great option if you need a few teeth replaced or if you want a solution that closely mimics the feeling of your natural smile.
- All-on-4 and All-on-6 dental implants are a solid choice if you need to replace a full arch of teeth and are not a good candidate for single-tooth implants. The “all” in these services refers to all your top or bottom teeth. The “4” and “6” refer to the number of implants we can use to support them. If you are concerned about the cost of a full set of dental implants, these can be a great alternative.
- Implant-retained dentures and implant-supported dentures give you the best of both worlds. Dr. Wilhelm will determine the ideal number of implants for your smile, then help you choose between dentures held by a ball mechanism or a bar. They will clip right onto the implants, allowing you the convenience of removable dentures and the security of implants.
A Same-Day Smile might sound too good to be true, but it isn’t! Dr. Wilhelm has the training and expertise necessary to complete your entire implant procedure in one visit. That’s right – you can have problem teeth extracted, implants placed, and replacement teeth restored all at once. You can avoid the hassle of temporary dentures and the stress of missing teeth.
Trust Your New Smile To An Expert
Dr. Wilhelm is your ideal choice for placing and restoring dental implants because you deserve an expert. In addition to his degree in dentistry, he has completed extra training to be recognized by the American Dental Association as a prosthodontist. His other honors in this field include:
- Specialty certificates in Prosthodontics and Maxillofacial Prosthetics at Indiana University
- Extensive training in implant dentistry at the Misch Implant Institute in Pittsburgh
- Mentor status and a Recognized Specialist at the Kois Center in Seattle
- Diplomate of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
Your oral health is too important to trust with just anyone. Creating a new smile, or even just one new tooth, requires an expert who can use state-of-the-art techniques to restore function and appearance. Dr. Wilhelm has a unique understanding of smile replacement procedures only found in a prosthodontist. Your smile is worth the best care!
Get The Smile Replacement That Works For You
Every smile is unique, and so is every procedure we offer! We provide customized plans to each patient to make sure that you get a smile that suits your bone structure, skin tone, and more.
No matter what you choose from the several types of dental implants we offer, you are sure to get the smile that looks and feels best for you. As an expert in dental implants, Dr. Wilhelm will place and restore them for you. This will provide you a higher level of care, since you will receive continuous attention from the same doctor throughout your procedure. Call us today at 651-319-9064 to schedule your consultation, or contact us online.